Monday, September 1, 2014

September Lipstick Challenge ♥

Do you have a lot of lipstick but don't really use them all? 



I have the same problem. I have more than 2 dozen of lipsticks but I just use about 5 of them. So I challenge myself to use the my lipsticks in a cycle. I have to use my lipsticks so they won't be put into waste. For September, I dare myself to use different lipsticks everyday. I will not repeat any lip product for the whole month of September. I did this last week and it was fun. 
Wednesday: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam
Thursday: L'Oreal Color Riche in Rose Bud
Friday: Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flam

I also challenge you to do the same. 
Will you accept the challenge?


Let's do the 30 days of lipstick challenge!


For the first day of September, I used my MAC Matte Lipstick in Please me that I never used in a long time. Which lipstick did you use today? ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥