Sunday, October 26, 2014

Purple Lips ♥ 10/25/14 MOTD ♥

I wanted to use my new lipstick, which is the MUA Luxe in Kooky. I don't know when or where to use it, then I was invited to a debut party so I grabbed the opportunity and used the said lipstick. Here is the look that I came up with. I went all out in this look with a bold eyebrows, smokey eyes and dark lips.

Here are the products that I used:
Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser 
Foundation: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation in 303 True Nude
Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Warm Beige
Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Blush: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blusher in Mellow Wine
Brows: Sleek Brow Kit in Dark & Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara in Mocha
Eyeshadow: i-Divine Palette in Storm 
   - Gathering Storm (outer v)
   - Snow Storm (lid) 
   - Calm Before the Storm (transition color)
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black 
Mascara: Josie Maran Get One Give One Mascara
Lipstick: MUA Luxe Lip Lacquer in Kooky






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥