Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wild Peach Cosmetics (Magnetic Palette) Review ♥

Christmas comes with holiday sale! The professional palette originally cost PHP 550, and the personal palette is PHP280 but I got them both for only PHP660 during their sale. I saved PHP170!


Professional Black (Matte Finish)
Dimensions
Inner: 7.67" x 5.32" x .44"
Outer: 8.38" x 6.03" x 0.68"
Clear Window: 6.95" x 4.50"
Weight: 340 g



Personal Palette: Floral Damask (Matte Finish)
Dimensions
Inner: 5.4" x 2.8" x .3"
Outer: 6.03" x 3.43" x 0.54"
Weight: 200 g


Here are my thoughts for these palettes:

PROS:
Z-Palette dupe
Bigger than Z-Palette
Cheaper than Z-Palette (PHP741 - PHP1,280) *Price from Luxola
Local brand
Comes with free magnetic stickers
The transparent on top of the professional palette where you can see what are inside.
The personal palette comes with a mirror. Very handy!
Not bulky and can save a lot of space.
Sturdy

CONS:
Made with paper material that is not very durable.
Limited color selections.


If you ask me if it is worth the price, yes it is. Would I recommend it? Honestly, I have to say I am 60-40% on that one. If you don't need it, then don't. It is not a necessity to every makeup lovers. But if you need to save a lot of space and want to have a handy palette, then buy one. 

Here's what I placed on my personal palette:
Powder, Blush, Contour and Brow Powder.

I am thinking of adding some neautral eyeshadows. What do you guys think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥