Tuesday, April 8, 2014

No Mirror Makeup Challenge!


I decided to do the no mirror makeup challenge! And this is what I came up with.
 
 
For the face I used San San HD Foundation in Olive since it suits my skin tone well that I don't need to worry about not blending it to my neck. I concealed with Garnier BB Eye Roll On. Then I set the liquid makeup with K Palette Zero Teka Matt Powder. For contouring my face I swiped on my favorite bronzer, which is Benefit Hoola Bronzer, on my cheek bones, forehead, jawline and nose line. To have a flushed cheeks, I stippled in my go-to blush - Sephora Cream Blush in Rose Glow.
 

On to the brows I tried to fill them in with Fashion 21 Duo Eye Enhancer in Dark Copper. I just blended it well with my Marrionaud N38 brush.
For the eyes I used Wet 'n Wild Fergie Centerstage Photo Op Eyeshadow in Maldives Sky. I pat on the teal color in my lids and contoured my crease with Faint from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I did deepen up my outer v with the dark gray eyeshadow from the maldives sky palette. Then I highlight my brow bone with Venus from the Naked Basics Palette and highlighted my inner corners with the shimmery light teal color form maldives sky palette.
Lining the eyes is not what I always do but I did applied NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Black to my upper lashline. Then I curled my lashes and applied Wet 'n Wild Fergie Collection Turn Up the Volume Mascara in Big Girls Don't Cry. Lasty for the eyes, I applied the blue eyeshadow from the WnW palette on my lower lashline.


Lastly is the lips and I swiped on Virginia Olsen Creme Lipstick in Barely There.

 
So that is the finished full face makeup without using a mirror. What do you guys think? Did I do great or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥