Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Makeup Design Academy Module 1: Day 1 & 2 ♥

My love for makeup led me to pursuing my dream to become a professional makeup artist. To be one, I need to enroll myself to a makeup school that is TESDA accredited. I searched for school that is near my home so there would be no hassle for commuting. My first choice was Makeup Cinema FX at Ybardolaza since that is the nearest to where I am residing and the most affordable. The school mentioned is not really known but the head makeup artist there do makeup for artist from ABS CBN and GMA. But then I searched for popular schools in Metro Manila and most of them are in BGC and Manila. 


Then I went to Robinsons Galleria and saw Makeup Design Academy, one of the best makeup school in the Philippines. Luckily one of their branches is near my place, which is beside ABS CBN. In the end, I enrolled there for module 1 weekday class. 
♥♥♥
DAY 1:
In this day, we are required to pay the full payment of the course if we haven't yet. I felt very welcome and lucky since we are only 3 in the batch. The class is hands on unlike the weekend class which has more than 10 students.

We were required to went to the class half day since it is the most important one. First thing is the teacher told us a little bit about himself and we told about ourselves as well. After that, he just told us the requirements that we need to have in our makeup kit and requirements to finish the class, like homework and research.

♥♥♥
DAY 2:
Today is the start of us applying makeup to our models. The teacher discussed what look we were about to do and he did a demo.

Look #1: No Makeup Makeup
Look #2: Day Time Makeup
Bare face - No makeup makeup - day time makeup

Look #3: Evening Makeup

I learned a lot in the 2nd day, since we learned color scheme and the right application of makeup on the face.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥