Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Doing 7 People's Makeup in One Afternoon ♥

My mom asked me to do her and her colleagues makeup as well as do a photo shoot for them. I said yes since it is a good exposure and a great practice. After I ate breakfast in the office (I work with my mom, by the way), I started to do my mom's makeup. I used most of her makeup for this, like her MAC concealer and foundation, Physician's Formula liquid eyeliner, Maybelline mascara and NYX lipstick. For her eyeshadow I used the brown side of Wet 'n Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Eyeshadow in Comfort Zone.

Here's the before and after of the 2 people I did a makeover before lunch:
Lipstick: NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose

Lipstick: NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White
Right after my lunch (yes, right after I swallowed my last bite of chicken), I continued with doing their makeup:
Her brows challenged me since they are not groomed and are really bushy. I didn't shaved them though.

Here's a little BTS. My back was hurting at this point because of bending. I still don't have a director's chair though.
I sat first while doing their makeup. But after I did her makeup, I stood up again to have a better control.

My first time to do a makeup on a mono lid.
She asked for a wing, and I gave her one.
She asked for thicker brows and I loved the brows after.


For all of them, I used Maybelline Pore Eraser, Rimmel Long Lasting 25 Hours Foundation (different shades), Fashion 21 Loose Powder, Contour and Highlighter Palette, Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blushers, MUA Brow Kit, MUA Eyeshadow Palettes, Maybelline Studio Gel Eyeliner, Maybelline Turbo Volume Mascara and different lipsticks.

It was a very haggard day and I was super tired after so since I also did their photo shoot and drive home from Makati to Quezon City.  With that being said, I planked on my bed when I got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥