Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Liquid Lip Color ♥

Liquid lipsticks or lip paints are the fad as of today. I have the liquid lip colors sitting around my makeup stash for a year now, so I decided to try it on the eve of my birthday since I wanted a long lasting lipstick that doesn't need to be touched up.

According to the website of WnW, it is described as:
Intense liquid color with built-in moisturizer provides one-step application for weightless, ultra-conditioning wear that lasts up to 8 hours. ElastiSilk™ formula combines flexible color adhesion with silky-smooth pigments for transfer-proof, even application. Paraben-free formula conditions and moisturizes with vitamin E that helps promote anti-aging, protects the skin's moisture barrier, and balances the lip's natural hydration for a healthy-looking, plump pout all day.

It has 13 shades available and today I will be reviewing the shade Red My Mind. Below is a picture of when I first applied it on my lips:

It glides on smoothly on my lips using the doe foot applicator but it needs to be precised when applied on. Another thing is that you shouldn't press your lips together while it's wet for it will make a mess. But once it is all dried up and set on the lips, it will not smudge, budge and transfer. Plus it doesn't dry out my lips even if it is a lip paint and really matte.

The liquid lip color is really long lasting since I talked, ate and drink a lot the time that I used it and it still looks nice up until the end of the night (as shown below)
Left: 5pm; Right: 1am
Here is a closer look of my lips at 1am or after 8 hours after I applied it:

I haven't tried reapplying it, so I can't say anything about that. But 8 hours of having the lip color is just perfect. As for removing the lip color, it needs to be removed by an oil based makeup remover or petroleum jelly. 


If you ask me if I would recommend it, well YES! It is affordable and has great longevity. The only thing that I hate about this lip color is the scent. It smells like a legit paint, but nevertheless this is a great product. I would definitely use this when I go partying or have a drinking session, or even when I am just to lazy to reapply lipstick throughout the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥