Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Personal Beauty Makeup Workshop at BCK ♥


BCK or Beauty Crafts by Kiran is a makeup studio that offers Makeup and Hair styling workshop for every makeup enthusiast or anyone who likes to learn the skill. I discovered them when I was browsing through Be Economic deal site, which is under Groupon, for makeup workshops or school. I bought their basic makeup workshop for only PHP700+, which is originally PHP1,500.

I didn't expect anything because it was the first makeup workshop that I attended. The first thing I noticed in the table is the handout and next thing that got me shocked is that the makeup brushes that we will use in the workshop are not clean. But the palette, powder puff and sponge is new. Also, the studio is beautiful, a little bit cold and very bright.

As for the workshop itself, I had a lot of fun. Miss Kim is very energetic and bubbly that the time flies and none of us got bored in the workshop. She explained thoroughly every step in applying makeup and she kept asking us if we have and questions about what she is teaching. She is very informative and very approachable. We kept asking her what makeup brands is good in terms of high end and drugstore makeup brands. I really learned a lot during the workshop.

The makeup workshop is inclusive of 5 hours of basic makeup workshop, handout, use of makeup and tools, photoshoot and certificate.

I learned the right method in doing makeup. I also learned the do's and don'ts in choosing and applying makeup. It definitely enhanced my skills.I will definitely go to her advance makeup workshop and even the hair styling as well.

Here is the makeup look I did to myself during the makeup workshop, a neautral day makeup look:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥