Thursday, January 30, 2014

Exclusive Makeup Workshop with PAC and Muriel Vega Perez ♥

Muriel Vega Perez, the chief makeup artist of PAC by Martha Talaar, and PAC organized an exclusive makeup workshop. It is in contest form where people who wants to join will post a status on Facebook about the workshop or repost the picture in Instagram. Well, I did both and was lucky enough to win again on Muriel Vega Perez' contest. 

The exclusive workshop held last Wednesday, January 29,2014, at PAC Head Office at Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City. It was at 2pm but the registration started at 1:30, and I came at around 1:40 and I am the 2nd one who arrived. Some are late because of the accident at Magallanes, EDSA.
The picture above is the set up of some PAC makeup products and even skin care. These are the products the makeup artist used in the demo. PAC makeup products are all organic, highly pigmented and can be used in differently. The downside of this is that PAC is slightly overpriced as MAC but their products is with high quality.
The workshop started with an introduction of the brand by their marketing officer and then introduced us to Muriel Vega Perez. He taught us about prepping the skin, application techniques and so much more. He is very bubbly and I never got bored while he's teaching, even though some of the things he taught I already heard from the previous workshops I've been to. We learned a lot while having fun and it was a never ending laughter workshop.
Here is the finished day to night makeup by Muriel Vega Perez on the beautiful model, Clay. After the demo, he asked us to create a look inspired of what he already created. All of us were busy doing our makeup without makeup brushes (as seen below) because he thought that brushes will be provided in the workshop, but we should have brought our own.
Finishing the our makeup, he decided who won and it wasn't me but a soon to be married participant won because of the technique she used. She had layering of eyeliner going on her eyes, which is gold and black. She also won a freebie from PAC.

Unfortunately, I failed to grab the chance of taking a photo with Muriel Vega Perez but here's what I did on myself.

I just noticed that I almost always do the same makeup look on me after every workshop but I do apply different techniques. And I can say that I am proud of my finished look since I didn't have any brushes with me and I only used my fingers and cotton buds. I am not pretty sure about what products I used except all products are form PAC, of course, and for the eyeliner I used the color Terra Brown.



I hope they will have advance makeup workshop soon. :)

Check out PAC by Martha Tilaar here: https://www.facebook.com/PACPhilippines
and Muriel Vega Perez' website: www.murielvegaperez.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥