Saturday, January 4, 2014

My New Year's Eve Makeup Look ♥


Simple yet glowing is what I was aiming for my New Year's Eve look. My left eye was somewhat teary eyed all of the time that it ruins a smokey eye or a darker eye makeup so I just keep it neautral and iridescent.

Here is the full list of what I am wearing on my face:


Face Primer:
Maybelline Baby Smooth Pore Eraser

Foundation:
San San HD Foundation in Olive
I will be having a separate review about this one.

Concealer:
Elianto Concealer in Natural
To lighten up my under eye circles.

Setting Powder:
K-Palette Zero Teka Mat Powder
This powder really makes my face matte all through our the day when applied correctly.

Bronzer:
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
To contour my cheekbones, temples, jawline and nose bridge.

Blush:
Wet 'n Wild Blush in Mellow Wine
The longevity of this blush is awesome. It stays on the whole day. A little bit of this goes a long way.

Brows:
E.L.F. Flawless Eyeshadow in Beautiful Brown
I used the 'line' (a matte dark brown e/s) to fill in my brows and blend it with 'lid' (light taupe) for the inner part of my brows.
Nichido Clear Brow Gel



Eyes:
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Just to define my crease.
E.L.F Flawless Eyeshadow in Beautiful Brown
I pat on 'crease' to my whole lid; this color is shimmery bronze.
Urban Decay Naked Basics
I highlighted my brow bone with 'W.O.S.'
San San Gel Eyeliner in Black
Thinly line the upper lash line without winging it out.
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof Mascara
I don't want my mascara to budge so I used a waterproof one and this mascara gives great result.

Lips:
Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Liquid Lip Color in Raisin' The Roof
This is my favorite shade of the line and this lip color stays on for the whole day without transferring, bleeding and fading.Since my eyes was too neautral, I pop on a color with this purple-maroon iridescent lip color.


That is all about my New Year's Eve Makeup Look. I hope you had a great holiday! God bless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥