Monday, December 30, 2013

My 2nd Goddaughter's Baptism ♥ Makeup of the Day (12/28/13) ♥


The makeup I did today is somewhat similar to the look in a video I made, which is the "Everyday Neutral Eye Makeup + UD Naked Basics." Here it is if you want to see:


Some products I used today and in my video is not exactly the same, so here is the complete product list I used today:

San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation in 03
Garnier BB Eye Roll On
K Palette Zero Teka Mat Powder
Sefora Cream Blush in Rose Glow
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Urban Decay Naked Basics
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof Mascara
Mac Amplified Lipstick in Fast Play

I also want to share my outfit I wore during the baptismal:
Top: Borrowed from my sister
Skirt: I bought from the World Bazaar Festival
Shoes: Shimmery Purple Ballet Flats from Solemate
Watch: Fossil
Bag: Coach




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥