Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nails of the day ♥

I seldom apply nail polish to my nails but I think that this purple one is beautiful. I found it not so opaque, though. I applied 3 coats of this to make this color pop on my nails.


La Belle Nail Polish. It didn't have the color or shade name in the bottle but it is a pearly purple color. I just noticed that it was two-toned when I applied it. It is pearly purple and a blue-violet color, which is very cool.

For the accent nails, I used Color Trends nail polish in Celebrity Seen, which is an emerald green with a hint of blue in it. Then I top it all off with a clear polish from the same brand.


The nail polishes are very cheap but they look good and they dry quite fast on the nails. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥