Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Christmas (Beauty Related) Wishlist for 2013 ♥



1. Eye Shadow Palette
I want another eye shadow palette because the palette that I only have as of the moment is the E.L.F eye shadow palette. It’s alright for beginners but I find it not that pigmented and it looks like a paint palette for kids. I am not a fan of its packaging and some colors are hard to work with. It doesn’t matter for me what brand I will get as long as the shadows are pigmented.


2. Contour and Highlighter Palette
I don’t have this kind of palette and I want to have one. I only have one bronzer that I love, which is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, and I already hit pan on it. Same goes to this palette, it doesn’t matter what brand as long as it has a good color payoff.


3. MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer
There are a lot of raves for this particular concealer and I want to try it for myself. I’m in NC30 for concealer, just in case someone wants to buy me one. (Haha! As if!)


4. Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic
Yes, I am a concealer addict because I really want to cover up my under eye circles. I don’t have pimple marks or any equivalent to that, just my eye bags. I haven’t tried anything that really covers my eyebags and I think this will help.


5. Makeup Forever HD Foundation
This too has a lot of raves. I want to try this one. I don’t have a high end foundation and I think this is one of the best foundations in the market. I am NC40 in MAC, what is the equivalent of it to MUFE?


6. Makeup Brush Set
I have some brushes I use but I am eyeing to have the Beauty Cosmetics Brush set but if someone is so generous, I want to have a Sigma brush set. For the Beauty Cosmetics brush set, I have 2 brush set that I want to have…
 
Also, I want to have the Real Techniques Holiday Brush set or any set from them. I want to collect brushes as well because they have different uses and I just love to have a lot in my collection. There are a lot of raves about this too, so I want to try this as well.

7. Makeup Organizer Acrylic
With all the makeups that I have and want to have, of course I want to store them into a good container. Large drawers would be nice and a brush container with lid from Miss Bella.


8. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur
This is the most amazing scent I have ever smelled. Yes, I love this scent more than I loved Escada perfumes. I have a sample size of this, which I already finished, and I want to have the full size of this. If you haven’t smelled this, please do if you love flowery scents.

9.     Makeup school enrollment


I want to enhance my skills and to learn more about makeup. I want to step up my craft to a professional level. I love makeup, I love applying makeup to myself and to other people. Enrolling to a makeup school will be a stepping stone to become a professional makeup artist.

Basically, I just want to expand my makeup collection so I will have different products to show to you. Also, I want this to be my bread and butter. To make makeup artistry to become my career in the near future.

I just want to share this to you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥