Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What's In My Travel Makeup Kit ♥

Hey there! I will be celebrating Christmas Day out of town so I want to share with you what makeup products I will be bringing with me.

So here is my makeup bag, it is a makeup bag from Lancome...


and here's what inside...

  1. BB Cream - My current favorite bb cream, which is the Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One Skin Transformer. It is hot in where I will go so the I need the SPF 26++ of this product. And it is not that fancy place so I don't need much coverage.
  2. Kabuki Brush - This one is a flat top kabuki brush I bought from landmark and I use this to apply my bb cream and to thoroughly blend my concealer and powder to my face.
  3. Concealer - My current holy grail product, Garnier BB Eye Roll-on, which brightens up my face and cover up my under eye circles. I use this to conceal and highlight m face.
  4. Pressed Powder - Since I am using a bb cream, I need an oil-control powder and I am loving the K-Palette Zero Teka Mat Powder to mattify my face and to set my makeup. It also comes with a powder puff.
  5. Contour Powder - Who wants a flat face anyway? This one is my holy grail product as well, which is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I use this for contouring my temple, cheekbones, jawline and nose. Sometimes I use this to contour my crease or as a transition color. Plus this product has a mini brush that is usable, not like other brushes
  6. Blush - I am using up this product and I also love it. Sephora Cream Blush in Rose Glow is easy to work with and it gives me a naturally flushed face.
  7. Brow Pencil - I am using Careline Color Pencil in brown to define my brows and it goes on pretty well.
  8. Eyeliner Brush - A dense eyeliner brush is what I use to spread the brow pencil to my brows. I also bought this one from Landmark.
  9. Clear Brow Gel (Not in the picture) - I am using up my Nichido Brow Gel so I always use this when I do my brows.
  10. Beige Eyeliner - I use Nichido Mineral/Spot Concealer to line my lower waterline to make my eyes awake and I also use this to clean up my brows.
  11. Eyeliner - The San San Gel Eyeliner in Black is one of my faves. It glides on smoothly and it has a handy brush on the tip. Some people hates this but I don't.
  12. Eye Shadow Palette - I am torn between Urban Decay Naked Basics and Wet 'n Wild Fergie Collection in Dessert Festival. What do you think should I bring?
  13. Waterproof Mascara - A waterproof one is a must since the place I am going to is very hot. Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost is the only waterproof mascara that I have since I hate waterproof mascaras. I think waterproof mascaras damage my lashes.
  14. Lip balm & Lipsticks - For lip balm, I am currently using Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Lips. It moisturizes my lips and adds a subtle hint of pink stain. For everyday lips, I will be bringing my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain but I am not sure if I would bring this orange tone (Rendezvous) or just a my lips but better color (Honey). Then for a more festive lip color, I also will bring my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam, which is one of my favorite red lipstick.

That's all! It seems so many but they're just what I use most of the time. I hope you've got some idea on what to bring when you travel.

Merry Christmas everyone! ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥