Tuesday, December 17, 2013

iWhite Nose Pack Review ♥

If you watched one of my 'Favorites' video,you would know that I love the Glam Works Charcoal Nose Pore Strips in removing my whiteheads and blackheads. But then again I thought that it doesn't remove those unwanted dirt in the sides of my nose because the strips cannot get into it. So I tried a cream type nose pack that mainly has the same use.

iWhite Nose Pack
3.5mL
Price: PHP18

I was so confused with the packaging (the color, mainly), since there are blue and the other is pink. There is no label that they are different or they are just the same, so I got both. Basically it is formulated with Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Mulberry Root Extract, Aloe Vera and Bio-Nanotechnology, which helps in taking care of the skin. It also claims that it sooth skin while 'effectively' stripping off dirt, it tightens the pores, and it improves skin texture.

I am a freak in removing white and blackheads in my face, especially in my nose so I went ahead and tried it after I took my bath.


First and foremost, the scent of it didn't irritate me. It smells like the usual cream nose pack. Second, it is very creamy and thick in consistency. It isn't like the usual lotion, it is like the cheese in the pizza that when you pull out a slice, there is a string-like that is attached to what is left. I kind of made a mess when I first applied it. It is not very heavy on the nose, it didn't bother my face and me. It hardens but I can still move my nose.

After 15 minutes of leaving it to my nose, I pulled it out starting the bottom part. It is so hard to remove not like the other nose pore creams. I sneezed while removing it and it is somewhat painful. So when I removed the product, there are still some left on my face. I hate that about cream nose pack, but I cleaned it with a wet wipe. So I immediately looked at the white stuff to see if it removed my black and whiteheads. 



I was disappointed. It didn't remove any, or just some of it. It's not visible and it seems like it didn't do much on my nose. Those black dots you may see above are just the popped bubbles. After that, my nose was very irritated, most pore strips or cream does that to me so that's pretty normal. The only pro that I can say about this is that it made my nose smoother.

Here's the before and after picture of my nose:
Before

After
Over all, I didn't like this product. I will not repurchase this and I don't recommend this. But if you did tried this product and you like it, please do comment it don below so I would know if I will give this one another try. Thank you!

Hope you learned something in this post. Happy Holidays! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥