Monday, December 2, 2013

Simple look for church ♥ Makeup of the Day (12/1/13) ♥


Today I went for the super simple glowing makeup for church. This is basically what my everyday makeup looks like. I did nothing special since I am just going to the church and I just want to look presentable. Here are the products I used:



Face:
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream in 02 Natural
E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer in Rosy Beige
Careline Oil-Control Powder in Tan
Sephora Cream Blush in Rose Glow

Brows:
Careline Color Pencil in Brown
Nichido Clear Brow Gel

Eyes:
E.L.F. Single Eyeshadow in Butterscotch (for highlight)
Wet 'n Wild Mega Protein Mascara

Lips:
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Glow
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Iced Amethyst.


For my face, I did it my usual way. The BB cream already covered up my dark circles and imperfections, so I just highlighted my face with the concealer. I added blush and contoured first before setting it with the powder.

I also did my brows the usual way, where I outlined the edges first and comb them to spread the product and set it with a clear brow gel. Then for the eyes, nothing special. I just highlighted the center of my lids, brow bone and inner eye corner with the eyeshadow. I also used the eyeyshadow to highlight my nose bridge and tops of my cheeks with the same eyeshadow.

For the lips, I moisturized the lips first with the balm and applied the pearl finish purple lipstick. This lipstick is on the sheer side but it gives a good color that made me love it. It is not intimidating to wear since it's not the usual color of lipstick and it is shimmery.




In totality, I love this look. It is so simple and very appropriate for church. I hope you like it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥