Friday, December 27, 2013

Pitapat Peeling Eraser Cleanser First Impression & Review ♥

Credits to YET Korea FB page

Pitapat Peeling Eraser Cleanser is a skin care product produced by Yes! Enjoy Time or also known as Y.E.T Korea Cosmetics. YET Korea is somewhat new to the Philippines. It has only one kiosk in the Philippines, which is at Rockwell (SoFa Retail Lab, 2F Archeology Power Plant Mall, Beside Happy Lemon). You can also find them on some bazaars, I found them at the World Bazaar Festival 2013 last December 21 at World Trade Center Manila.

In terms of skin care products and cosmetics, I trust in Korean brands because they are vain. They make sure that they put on the best skin care and makeup on their faces. Koreans takes care of their skin seriously.


Pitapat is one of their best sellers, along with their BB Cream and Primer. The brand describes it as,
"A peeling gel that actively purifies and refines skin. Accelerates the turn-over cycle for purer and healthier skin. Contains extracts of willow tree, papaya, and castanea crenata inner shell, and natural cellulose and peeling substance.
Pitapat is a gentle yet powerful skin exfoliator that is enriched with nutrients and amino acids. It lifts off dead skin cells and allows development of new, fresh skin. It takes away dullness and embedded dirt not just in your face, but also in other parts of the body."


For the packaging, you cannot really read what is stated there if you can't read Korean characters but the packaging itself is cool and very creative. It also has a pump for easy application and you can lock the pump if you are not using it.

Ingredients:
Water, Cellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carbomer, Arginine, Perfume, Rose Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flowe Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract

Price: PHP595

The price is alright since it has a good amount of 200mL and it will last you for a long time since you only need one pump or a pea size of it to exfoliate the whole face. Furthermore, it is adviced that you will only do this once a week (for the face). You may use this for the elbows and any part of the body you want to exfoliate.


For the application, as stated, you only need a pea size for the face. Pump it to the finger tips and massage it to the face in a circular motion. Do this after you wash your face. You will see white small particles that looks like a tiny rolled out paper. After exfoliating, you can just wipe your face or wash it again with water.

Credits to YET Korea FB page

Our experience:

My mom and I tried this the night we bought it. We have lots of peeling on the sides of our nose. For me, I had a lot of peeling on my under eye area since I have dry patches around that part. After exfoliating, we used our usual toner. For my mom she noticed that the cotton ball is clean. She usually has some dirt left even when she thoroughly washes her face. That basically concludes that the product cleaned her face well. As for me I still have some dirt on my cotton ball when I used my toner. Maybe I didn't exfoliate that well but I felt my skin was so soft afterwards.

I also used this on my left elbow because it is very much dry and peeling. I scrubbed it and it made it soft and looks better right away.

As for the smell, which I am very particular about, it doesn't have a strong and irritable scent. I can't explain how it smells but it isn't very overpowering, it is alright.

Me and my mom loves this product and I highly recommend this product to everyone. We need to remove those dull skin and dirt in our skin because of the pollution and humidity.

If you tried this product or any from the brand, please let me know so I would know what should I get. I can't wait to try more products from the brand.

Thank you!



1 comment:

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥