Saturday, November 30, 2013

I did my sister's makeup again! ♥

She attended a wedding again earlier this day and she asked me to do her makeup. I didn't have any idea on what makeup to do on her, so I asked her what she wants. She asked me to do a peachy and gold look that suits her dress.

Here's the completed look:

For the face, I didn't put any primer on since I used BB Cream. I know I shouldn't apply BB Cream because it has spf and is not very friendly to flash photography, but that's what she wants. This BB Cream is one of my favorites as well because it gives life to your skin and is not cakey at all.

All products I used on her face is very much affordable and mostly drugstore makeup.


Product List:

Face:

The Face Shop Power Perfection BB Cream
The Face Shop Lovely Me-Ex Stick Concealer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Careline Oil-Control Blush On in Peach Glow
K-Palette Zero Teka Mat Powder
E.L.F. Essential Flawless Eyeshadow in Beautiful Brown (Lid; for nose contour)

Brows:

Nichido Mineral/Precise Eye Pencil in Copper
E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

Eyes:

E.L.F. Eyelid Primer and Line Sealer
Nichido Eyeshadow Palette
- (1) Gold e/s: Center of the lids
Wet 'n Wild Fergie Centerstage Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette in Dessert Festival
- (2) Matte Peach e/s: Transition Color
- (3) Shimmery Copper e/s: Crease
- (4) Matte Brown e/s: Outer V
- (5) Shimmery Cream e/s: Browbone & inner eye highlight
Avon Brown Retractable Eyeliner
Wet 'n Wild Mega Impact Mascara



Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick

That is the full list of makeup products I used on my sister. This is another simple and elegant makeup for a wedding ceremonial. I hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥