Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lolane Z-Cool Bubble Color Foam Review & Application ♥

I decided to color my hair yesterday, November 9, 2013 because I just feel like it and there is an 1.5" of roots coming out. I wanted to color my hair red, but not too red. We bought this hair color to just give a try. I have never seen this before and just wanted to try out if it will be worth it and is easy to apply.
Lolane Z-Cool Bubble Color Foam in Lemon Honey
Price: PHP250.00

The box contains:
1. Lolane Z-Cool Bubble Color Foam (No.1)
2. Lolane Developer (No.2)
3. Pump Lid
4. Gloves
5. Lolane Keratin Repair Mask Rejuvinate Hair Damaged from Coloring
6. Instruction Leaflet
7. Plastic covering for the body (I don't know what it's called but it's the one used in salons when cutting your hair or something like that.)

At the back of the box and in the other side is an instruction on how to use the hair color, ingredients and precautions but I couldn't read it since it's in another language. Don't worry about that since the leaflet and the other side of the box is in English. It has full instructions on how to use it and other things that consumers need to know about the product.

This is basically how to mix and apply the hair color:
Step 1: Pour bottle No.1 to Bottle No.2.

Step 2: Close the Bottle No.2 with the pump lid.

Step 3: Gently mix the solutions. Shake gently to avoid bubbles.

Step 4: Apply to the clean and dry hair.

For me, this type of hair coloring is much easier than the usual hair color. I applied it in a random manner and not in sections but it didn't leave any harsh lines or patches in my hair. It's all in the same color.

After 45 minutes of leaving my hair with the solution, I rinse it off with water. While rinsing, I find my hair so rough and so tangled that it seems to be super damaged. After rinsing it with water until there is no residue and color on the flowing water, I applied the Keratin repair mask.

Right after applying the keratin mask to my newly colored hair, my hair became easily untangled and feels very soft in just a snap. I really love this keratin repair mask.

This is the before and after color of my hair:
Before: My hair has streaky marks of somewhat highlight but it was colored by a normal hair color months ago.

After: My hair is beautifully died and is now just one color. The only thing I saw was it didn't colored much but roots is not visible and my hair doesn't look rough at all.


In totality, I love this new type of hair coloring using foam. It is very easy to use. The only thing I didn't like is that it didn't gave much color pay off. But I will definitely repurchase and use this hair color again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥