Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I love making beauty DIY. ♥

I do love making beauty DIY because first and foremost, it's cheaper than buying it in any stores. I can save a lot in doing DIY and I can also check the ingredients I use. I have some DIY videos or tutorials I already posted in my YouTube channel, but what I am excited about is what I just created minutes ago. I can't really post it right away because I'm still testing it out, so if there's something wrong with it I can tweak it before sharing it to all of you.


The first beauty DIY I made was about a setting spray/mist. I don't want to spend more than a thousand bucks for Skindinavia setting sprays or MAC Fix +. I searched the net for some diy for this and I encountered a lot. I searched where to find Glycerin here in the country but I cannot find one. Then I went to Landmark and found Aloe Vera gel, which makes a great ingredient for setting spray. In the video, I just added distilled water to the gel but you can also add vitamin e.
Instead of paying PHP1,500++, I just spent PHP200! :)


The next DIY I made was a tinted brow gel, which I had 2 trials to made it right. The first trial I did was a fail because I used a powder eyeshadow that made a chunk of powder visible. After that mistake, I used a cream shadow and mixed it with a tiny bit of cream blush and foundation. It colored my eyebrows and I didn't spend at all because I just used what I already have.


The latest DIY I made was a tool. I recreated Sigma's Dry 'n Shape with a black garter, thread and a needle. I saw this DIY in another YouTuber, which is Secret Life of a Bionerd but she just hot glued it. I thick that might be easy to break so I just stitched the garter together.
Instead of spending PHP1,800 for the Sigma Dry 'n Shape, I just spent 50 bucks! :)


I know I've not posted DIY recently but I promise to post soon.
Please do watch out for my future Beauty DIY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥