Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I did my sister's makeup for a wedding! ♥

This is not the first time I put on makeup on my sister. I also did her makeup on her company's anniversary earlier this year. This time I made sure everything is okay for flash photography and to make the makeup last long on her face. Since she's a bridesmaid in a morning wedding, I didn't do a dramatic eye look.

Before

After


First is priming her face with Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser to minimize her pores and to lengthen the stay of the makeup to her face. To reduce her dark circles and some imperfections, I used Garnier BB Roll On. Then to even out the skin tone, I used San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation. Since her skin tone is different than mine (I used some of my personal makeup. It's alright since she's my sister.), I blend it with the concealer to lighten the foundation. I used this foundation because it doesn't have spf that is not for flash photography and it stays matte.

Next is adding dimension to her face by contouring her cheek bones, temples, jaw line and nose bridge with Benefit Hoola Bronzer. For a naturally flushed cheek look, I applied Sephora Cream Blush in Rose Glow and pat on a little bit of the blush from ELF Blush and Contour Duo just to add a little bit of highlight. Then I mattify and set the face makeup with K Palette Zero Teka Oil Control Powder.

To frame her face, I defined her brows with Nichido Mineral Precise Eye Pencil in Copper. She doesn't want a bold eyebrows, so I just line under the brow and feather in the product to the gaps on her brows. Then I comb the brows to even out the product and set it in place with ELF Clear Brow Gel.


For the eyes, I used Urban Decay Naked 2 because it stays long than other eye shadows we have and it gives a good color payoff. Bu first I primed her eyes with ELF Eyelid Primer. Then I applied Tease all over the crease area as a transition color. For he lids, I pat on Bootycall. I added Half Baked on the center of her lids to pop on some gold. Lastly, I defined her outer v with Snakebite. And of course, I blend everything to remove harsh lines. To highlight he inner corner and brow bone, I swiped on Foxy, a matte light cream to have a contrast to all the shimmery eye shadows.

After that, I thinly lined her upper lash line with Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Defining Marker in Blackest Black and created a baby wing. After waiting a couple of minutes to set the eyeliner, I curled her lashes and apply coats of Wet 'n Wild Mega Impact Mascara in Very Black, which gave length and volume to her thin and short lashes.

For a bold lip that will match her red dress, I let her apply her favorite Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Liquid Lip Color in Red My Mind. And her look is complete. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥