Friday, November 8, 2013

A Fresh Start ♥

I created a new blog for some reasons. First is I accidentally deleted all images from my Google+ account without knowing that it will affect my first blog, which is sketchmylookbyixa. It looks like a huge fail page now and decided to delete it. My previous blog is about face charts that I created and drawn on. I started loving makeup then and it grew to where I am now. I am a makeup enthusiast and is willing to share everything I know about makeup to you.

So yeah, welcome to my new blog. Hope you will subscribe to see blog posts of mine about makeup that I can't do a video on. Please also subscribe to my YouTube channel, which is named eliciadevera. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIE-5vQKWylB5MuTTHXlMsA

Thank you everyone! Have a wonderful day. Talk to all of you soon. God Bless. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥