Saturday, November 23, 2013

Peach in my Heart ♥ Makeup of the day (11/23/13) ♥

I know it's too early to blog about my makeup of the day but I woke up at 5am and decided to do this for you beautiful people. :)

Today, I want to get out of my box and tried using orange and peachy tones in my makeup. I'm not a fan of the color orange in general, but today I pulled out my orange eye shadow palette, peach blush and my orange-toned lipstick.

Clean and Moisturized Face

For face makeup, I used Careline Oil-control Liquid Makeup. I don't like it that much but I'm just trying to use it up so I won't waste my money. I used Garnier BB Eye Roll-on to conceal my under eye circles. I used this every single time I do my makeup since I bought it. I just love it. Then I set it all in with Maybelline All in One Clear Smooth Cake Foundation in Sand Beige. For a hint of rosy cheeks, I used Careline Oil Control Blush-on in Peach Glow, and contoured my face with my favorite Benefit Hoola Bronzer. If you know any good bronzer, please do comment it down below because I want to try out other bronzers. :)

For the brows, I just lightly fill them in with Careline Color Pencil in Brown and set them with Nichido Clear Brow Gel. I don't really like the Brow Gel from Nichido but I'm just trying to use it up to have the container for my upcoming DIY project. Be sure to watch out for that. :) I did clean up the brows with my Elianto concealer.

Defined right brow


For my eyes, I wasn't really sure how to use my Wet 'n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Photo Op Eyeshadow in Dessert Festival. I am no a fan of shimmery or glittery anything so I just played with the 2 matte shadows in the palette and just highlighted with the light shimmery one. The I just lined my lash line with San San Gel Eyeliner in Black, curled my lashes and apply coats of Wet 'n Wild Mega Protein Mascara. Not really a fan of this mascara but it conditions my lashes and I can see that it's healthier looking now.



For the lips, I just topped it off with Wet 'n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Sunset Peach. It's not really opaque; it is on the sheer side of lipstick and it is shimmery too but not in your face glittery one.





Here's my makeup of the day:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥