Sunday, November 24, 2013

Step it up with a bright lips ♥ Makeup of the Day (11/24/13) ♥

I didn't had much time to put on makeup and I didn't want to put on a lot as well. So after I moisturized my face, I just concealed my under eye circles with my favorite Garnier BB Roll On and put on my unfavorite Myra-E Tinted Moisturizer all over the face up to the neck area. After so, I applied Sephora Cream Blush in Rose Glow and contoured a bit with Benefit Hoola Bronzer. Then set it all in with Careline Oil-Control Powder in Tan.

For the eyes I just kept it simple with just a mascara. I used Wet 'n Wild Mega Protein Mascara. I didn't defined my brows today because I was supposed to go to Lay Bare to have it thread but the line was too long.

Then for the lips, I moisturized it first with Maybelline Baby Lips in Mixed Berries and top it off with Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Red Velvet. It's not my go to lipstick and I'm not really a fan of a bright red lips. I just tried it out because bright lips makes your look made up.

Here's my simple look of the day with just a pop of bright lips:

PS: I will be posting makeup of the day every weekend. I hope you like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥