Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January 2014 Beauty Favorites ♥


Here are the beauty products that I have been using and in love with for the month of January. :)


For foundation, I have been grabbing on to m L'Oreal Super Blendable True Match Foundation. I am in N4 and it suits m skin tone quite well when I blend it out. It sure is super blendable and it is also buildable. I sheer it down always because I don't want to have a full on foundation for everyday basis. I love this because it has an SPF of 17pa++ and it has a lot of shades and undertones for almost everyone. Also, it is a somewhat high-end of the drugstore makeup which makes it sort of affordable.





My skin is almost corrected now, from super dry to normal. I've been oiling up on my nose and cheeks that is why I looked for an oil control powder. This K-Palette Zero Teka Mat Powder really controls my oil and it gives out a great job in setting my foundation. It only has two shades but it somewhat comes off translucent when applied to the skin. The only downside of this is that it is not available here in the Philippines. My mom bought it for me at Sasa in Macau.




To achieve a rosy glow, I use the Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blusher in Mellow Wine. It is highly pigmented; a little bit of this will go a long way. It is the perfect color on my skin tone and it doesn't have any shimmers or glitters. It is totally matte but it doesn't make my cheeks flat. Also, it stays on all day even when I only put on a little amount of it.




Highlighting my brow bone is a must for me now and I always use the E.L.F. Single Eyeshadow in Butter Cream. It is a satin cream eyeshadow that has micro shimmers that I love. I also use this on my inner eye corner or even on the highest points of my cheekbones. It gives out a healthy glow and it looks natural. It is also a good amount for a single eyeshadow.






I've been using mascara quite often and I always use the Wet 'n Wild Fergie Collection Big Girls Don't Cry Mascara. It makes my lashes look naturally volumize and it lengthens quite a bit. Even when I put on tons of layers, it doesn't clump. The only downside of this is that it isn't waterproof, but that is not a big deal for me. I love it even more because it is easy take off and doesn't damage my lashes. It also has proteins to condition the lashes too!


A staple in my makeup bag is a my lips but better type of lipstick and a lip balm. Why not have that in a single product with Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. This product is always in my makeup bag because I can never go wrong with mlbb lipstick. It is hydrating, doesn't dry out my lips and it has minty scent and feel to it. It is also opaque but it does transfer. It claims that it doesn't but it does but I still love it.





The last makeup product that I love and my favorite lipstick of all time is the MAC Amplified Lipstick in Fast Play. It is also a mlbb. It is the only MAC lipstick that I have that doesn't make my lips chap. The only thing is that it doesn't stay that long on my lips but I really love the color of it.







Since I've been oiling up, I need to have an oil film before I retouch. I've been loving the Clean & Clear Oil Control Film. I used to use the original one and was curious why this one is pink so I bought it. When I used it I found out that it has a scent. I don't like beauty products with strong scent but I got used to the pomegranate scent of this and learned to love it over time.








A good makeup remover is always a makeup enthusiast bestfriend. I found mine in Ilog Maria Honeymilk Cleanser and Moisturizer. I use this with a cotton ball or pad and run through my face. It will remove makeup right away and moisturize the face at the same time. In addition to that it only cost less than 200 bucks!


I have dry scalp and dry ends of hair because of the cold weather but Ilog Maria Royal Jelly Hair Oil does the trick. It moisturizes my scalp and hair leaving an aroma that I love. It does make my hair look greasy, though, but it does it's job anyway. I always use this after bath, when my hair is still wet. I put a drop on m scalp and massage it through and also to the tips of my hair.






That's about it with my January 2014 beauty favorites. I also made a video about this, watch it here:

Thank you for reading. Have a great day ahead! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥