Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#30daysofbeauty Day 4: HAIR STYLE

This is the part where I don't spend much time on. I don't usually style my hair. I just let it air dry while I'm doing my makeup most of the time. When I have extra time or whenever I feel like it, I do blow dry it but not style it. My hair is in between straight and waivy. I had my hair rebonded a few year back but I chopped it off last year. The only thing that is chemically done on my hair at the moment is its color.

When I was in elementary and highschool, my hair is always in a ponytail. I was so insecure with my hair because it's big and waivy. Then when I entered college, I learnt how to love my hair and just let it down. I cut it off chin length and now I am growing it out and I aim to have it waist length.

To be updated on my posts about #30daysofbeauty, follow me on Instgram @ixadevera. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥