Thursday, February 27, 2014

#30daysofbeauty Day 5: DAY MAKEUP LOOK

I don't go all out when I do my day makeup look. Well, it depends on where I am going. I don't wear foundation and eyeshadows when I just have to run errands, but when I have something important to go I do wear them. Here's a simple day makeup look that I made for this:


More often than not, I use my UD Naked Basics for my eye makeup for special occassions, but for this look I went for affordable makeup. Here is the list of makeup products I used for this look:

FACE:
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Champagne
Garnier BB Eye Roll On
Chiffon Powder Foundation in Natural
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Sephora Cream Blush in Rose Glow

EYEBROWS:
Fashion 21 Duo Eye Enhancer in Dark Copper
Nichido Clear Brow Mascara

EYES:
Aziza Cream Eyeshadow
San San Single Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown
San San Single Eyeshadow in Deep Earth Brown
San San Single Eyeshadow in Cotton Candy Pink
ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Coffee
Careline Color Pencil in Brown
Benefit They're Real Mascara

LIPS:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey


That's everything I used for this look. To be updated on my #30daysofbeauty posts, follow me on Instagram @ixadevera. Thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥