Saturday, February 8, 2014

Today's Haul (Revlon, Only at Watsons and Ponds) ♥

Hello beautiful people! Since I already have a lot of haul videos on my channel, today I'll blog about what I bought today from Watson's. This isn't bragging, by the way. :)

Roaming around Watson's I saw some products that I didn't know about. Did you know that Revlon offers a brow pencil and gel? Are you aware that Watson's offer Pond's BB Cream with a free beauty sponge? They also have buy one get one free products as well.


First thing that I looked for is the Revlon Whipped Foundation. Looking and swatching the product, they are too light for my mom's skin tone. We were about to buy that one because I heard that it is good for oily skin and cream foundations are for skin with large pores. But then again they are too light so we picked out other foundation from the brand. We, then picked out Revlon Photoready Foundation for it is good for night events. The shade that we got is Natural Beige, the darkest one. I will be doing my mom's makeup for their event, by the way, and I will be blogging about that. 

Since I have a coupon, that I got from my BDJ Power Planner, of PHP500 off for a purchase of PHP1,500 of Revlon Products so we got another product. I saw that Revlon offers a tinted brow gel so we opted for that. I got the one in Brunette. I will be reviewing that on my YouTube Channel, watch out for that. :) Revlon also have a freebie of a makeup bag (as seen in the picture below).

The Revlon Photoready costs PHP925 and the Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel costs PHP575, with a total of PHP1,500. Plus the coupon, so we only payed PHP1,000 for both.


We also bought the Pond's BB cream with a free beauty sponge that looks like the real Beauty Blender. It costs PHP299. It is a great deal since beauty sponges costs around PHP120-200. It's like spending for a single product but you got both! Then I bought myself a round brush that only cost PHP99.75 and when you buy 2, the second one has 15% off. So we bought 2 for me and my sister. Also, I got the facial massager from Marionnaud, which costs PHP99. This will help further clean the pores.

That is everything that we bought today at Watson's. Hope you enjoyed reading. Have a great day! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥