Friday, February 28, 2014

#30daysofbeauty Day 7: SKIN CARE

This is the part where we should take seriously. Applying makeup on a bad skin will just make it worst. Moreover, we should be confident with our own skin even without makup. My skin care is just simple. I have dry to normal skin and my skin care consist of mostly for hydration.
 

 
For facial wash, toner and moisturizer, I use the hydration line of Celeteque. It suits my skin type perfectly. To lessen my visible pores on my nose and cheeks, I use Kiehl's Rare Eath Pore Defining Tonic and its lotion equivalent. Then to prevent wrinkles and dark circles, I massage The Seam Gem Miracle Cutting V 10c lifting serum around the eye. It is a brand from Korea and I'm not sure if it is available here in the Philippines.

That is my simple skin care routine. If you want to be updated with my posts about #30daysofbeauty, go ahead and follow me on Instagram @ixadevera. Thank you!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥