Saturday, March 1, 2014

February 2014 Beauty Favorites!

I didn't try new products for the month of February but here are the beauty products that I have been using nonstop for the month.

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
For me, this one is better than the Benefit Porefessional. It's more affordable and it really reduces the visiblity of the pores.

Chiffon Foundation
I bougth this from Daisa Japan Home for only PhP88. It suits my skin tone well, it controls the oil in my face, and it doesn't break me out. It has a mirror and a sponge that makes it really compact and handy.

San San HD Concealer in Beige
I love using this to clean up my brows and it also serves as highlighting my browbone. For the under eye, I don't really love using this for it creases and makes my pores look more visible.

San San Single Eyeshadow in Warm Copper Fire
This shade is a matte brown with an orange undertone. I use this to warm up my crease, contour my cheek bones and nose. The longevity is for about 4 hours only but it still quite good for that affordable price.

Egg Beauty Sponge (free from Pond's BB Cream)
This is a good dupe for the beauty blender and it's free! It blends the bb cream or foundation well and it is easy to clean, not like the one that I used before that I bought from Landmark.

L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Brushes
2 eye brushes for only PHP149. I was in a hunt for an affordable blending brush like that in the local market and I found this. It has soft bristles and doesn't shed.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub
Cleans and scrubs my face nicely, smells good and leaves my face smooth.

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Conditioner

Has a nice vanilla scent to it that I love and it detangles my hair. It smoothens my hair and leaves a soft and shiny feel to my hair.

*Disclaimer: All photos in this blog post is not mine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥