Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Golden Glamour ♥

This is the same makeup look I did on my mom when she went to a wedding. I used almost the same makeup products except for the brows, setting powder and the contour powder.

Here is the list of product I used on this video:

♥ Face ♥
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Revlon Photoready Foundation in Natural Beige
Elianto Creamy Concealer in Natural
Fashion 21 Loose Powder in #1
San San Single Eyeshadow in Warm Copper Fire
Wet n Wild Blusher Icon in Mellow Wine



♥ Brows ♥
San San Single Eyeshadow in Deep Earth Brown
Elianto Creamy Concealer in Natural

 

♥ Eyes ♥
Wet n Wild Take on the Day Eye Primer
San San Single Eyeshadow in Golden Chiffon
San San Single Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown
Urban Decay Naked Basics in Naked2
Urban Decay Naked Basics in W.O.S.
Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner
San San Single Eyeshadow in Cotton Candy Pink
Nichido Mineral/Spot Concealer in Neutral
Maybelline Volum Express Turbo Boost Waterproof Mascara

♥ Lips ♥
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Hot Red
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Red Velvet


That's everything I used in this video. I also wore this look in my TMI Tag video. Here it is if you haven't watched it.


San San Single Eyeshadows Review: http://makeupbyixa.blogspot.com/2014/02/san-san-single-eyeshadow-review.html

Have a great day!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥