Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#30daysofbeauty Day 3: NAILS

I decided to paint my nails today for the sake of the #30daysofbeauty. I wasn't used to painting my nails because I was a varsity player when I was in high school and college. I always make sure that my nails are cut short, and painting my nails was a no go for me since it would chip right away because of trainings. Nearing the end of my college years I was fund of painting my nails most often than not and I learned how to grow my nails without breaking them off. I would normally go for mostly blue hue nail polishes before but now I go for nudish polishes.
 
For this day I coated my nails with my favorite Wet 'n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in Private Viewing. It is a nudish pink tone and it really does last for about 5 or more days if you are careful. As for the accent nails, I added a sheer purple polish and added some glitters. Having an accent nail is like putting the star on top of a Christmas Tree. It makes the nails more appealing.
 


The only thing I didn't like about this nail polish is that it is so sheer. I have to put 2-3 coats to make it pop. Unlike other polishes or even the other colors of this type of nail polish are very opaque that even one coat it is already there and visible.

I do recommend this product since it does last for a long time. I have a review of this in my blog. Here's the link: http://makeupbyixa.blogspot.com/2013/11/wet-n-wild-mega-last-nail-color-in-on.html

To be updated on my posts about #30daysofbeauty, follow me on Instagram @ixadevera. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥