Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day Makeup of the Day ♥

The day of love is an excuse to step up the game when it comes to makeup. Here I want to share with you what I did on myself on the day of love.


♥♥♥Face
I basically did my everyday face routine but I used foundation today since I need a little bit of coverage on my cheeks just to cover my veins.

  • Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
  • Benefit Oxygen Wow Flawless Foundation in Champagne
  • Garnier BB Roll On
  • Saizen Chiffon Foundation in Natural
  • San San Single Eyeshadow in Deep Earth Brown *contour*
  • Wet 'n Wild Icon Blusher in Mellow Wine
♥♥♥Brows
This is the part where I spend most of the time when I'm doing my makeup because I want an almost perfectly crisp brows.
  • Revlon Fantasy Brow in Brunette
  • San San HD Concealer in Beige *clean up the edges and to highlight the brow bone*
♥♥♥Eyes
So I did a sloppy work on my eyeshadow since it's a bit too early to do a dramatic or a classy eye makeup. I just quickly defined my crease and added an iridescent shadow on the center of the lip to make my eyes pop. For some lift I coated my lashes with 2 of my favorite mascaras. 
  • San San Single Eyeshadow in Cotton Candy Pink *lid*
  • San San Single Eyeshadow in Warm Copper Fire *crease*
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Wet 'n Wild Fergie Centerstage Big Girls Don't Cry Mascara
♥♥♥Lips
I experimented today and tried out the ombre lips. What I did is a brighter color on the inside and a pale pink on the corners of my lips
  • Maybelline Baby Lips *moisturize my chapped lips*
  • MAC Matte Lipstick in Please Me *outer edges*
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Fire *inner part*
♥♥♥Hair
I styled my hair today! I was aiming for a beachy waves but my hair has a mind of its own so it looked like a messy bed hair.
  • Tresseme Keratin Heat Protectant Spray
  • Revlon Curl Ceramic Wand
♥♥♥OOTD


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Beautiful People! Stay pretty inside and out. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥