Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#30daysofbeauty Day 1: FAVOURITE LIPSTICK

I decided to the #30daysofbeauty in Instagram and I started last Sunday, February 21, 2014. On the first day it stated to post your favorite lipstick, so I posted this:

My favorite lipstick is the MAC Amplified Lipstick in Fast Play. It retails for PHP1,000 here in the Philippines but I bought it in Macau for about PHP700-PHP800. I don't buy MAC lipsticks in the local store since it is pricier here.

The reason why I love this:
  • It suits my skin tone
  • My lips but better lipstick
  • It hydrates my lips not like my other mac lipsticks that chap my lips
  • The longevity is alright
  • It smells like chocolate.
  • I have it for a year now and I'm still not half way done with it.
  • The packaging is sturdy and elegant
It is always in my makeup bag. When I can't decide which lipstick I should use for the day, I grab on to this, which makes it my go-to lipstick. I can't say nothing more about this product. I just love it so much.

To be updated with my #30daysofbeauty posts, follow me on instagram @ixadevera.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥