Thursday, February 27, 2014

#30daysofbeauty Day 6: BRUSHES

I still haven't collected much brushes in my collection. All of the brushes I have are very affordable, like one brush costs around PhP100 only but they have good quality and they do their jobs quite well. Here are the brushes I posted in my Instagram account for this challenge.
 
 On the left side are the brushes I used most of the time on myself. These are just random brushes, which are from Le Coix - a brush set that I bought from Sasa in Hong Kong, E.L.F. Cosmetics, L.A. Girl, Marionnaud, and brushes from Landmark.

The right can contains the brushes I use when I do my mom and sister's makeup. These are all Artist Studio Brushes from Landmark. I rarely use them on myself, just when I need an extra brush. I don't really like using makeup and brushes the same as what I use to others.

To be updated on my posts about #30daysofbeauty, follow me on Instagram @ixadevera. Thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥