Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#30daysofbeauty Day 2: DAILY MAKEUP PRODUCTS

Here I have the makeup products I use on a daily basis, not really daily but in times when I go out.

Makeup Products breakdown:

MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN PORE ERASER - it does make my pores less visible and I feel that when I don't wear this, there is something missing.
GARNIER BB EYE ROLL ON - I love how it feels when I roll it on my under eye, it is refreshing. I also love the product itself because it truely does brighten up my under eye area.
CHIFFON FOUNDATION in Natural - this is a powder foundation that I bought from Daiso Japan Home. It is very much affordable, it suits my skin tone very well, it makes my face matte through out the day, and it doesn't have a pungent smell. What more can I ask from this?
BENEFIT HOOLA BRONZER - this is my favorite contour powder of all time. I also warm up my crease with this too. It is kinda pricey so I opt for a much affordable when I feel like it. Well it depends on where I'm going. Sometimes I use San San Single Eyeshadow in Warm Copper Fire or Deep Earth Brown to contour my face.
SEPHORA CREAM BLUSH in Rose Glow - I always use this since it gives me a naturally flushed cheeks. This one is pricey but I'm trying to finish it up since it is nearing it's expiration date.
REVLON FANTASY BROW in Brunette - This shade suits my hair color that is why I use this most of the time. Well, depends on where I'm going again. I love this since it is a 2-in1 product, it has the brow pencil and tinted brow gel. For alternative I use Fashion 21 Duo Eye Enhancer in Dark Copper and set my brows with Nichido Clear Brow Mascara.
San San HD Concealer in Beige - I don't really love this on my under eye so I used this to clean up my brows and it is best in highlighting my brow bone.
WET N WILD FERGIE BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY MASCARA - After I curl my lashes, I wiggle this on my lashes for a natural looking volumized lashes. It looks like falsies when I have it on since it volumizes, lengthens and lifts my lashes. It doesn't clump too!
MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS - it hydrates my lips and tints my lips with pink.
REVLON JUST BITTEN KISSABLE BALM STAIN in Honey - another mlbb. When I'm not using my mac fast play, I use this since it hydrates my lips at the same time and it has a minty sting to it.

That is about my daily makeup products. To be updated on my posts about #30daysofbeauty, follow me on Instagram @ixadevera. Thank you!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥