Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Did My Mom's Makeup! ♥

I finally did my mom’s makeup and it’s the second time around because I already did a trial makeup on her which I posted on my Instagram account @ixadevera. Here is what I did on the trial makeup without editing and without any filters.

The foundation was too light on her since it’s not her shade so we bought another one that’s suits her skin tone.

She attended her company’s awards night and here’s the makeup I did on her:
*Natural Light
*With Flash


At our trial makeup I did a more dramatic eye but she and my dad didn't like a dramatic one so I did a more subtle smokey eye on the day itself. I altered the look a lot since I used different products.

Here is the list of products I used on her:

♥Face♥

  • Benefit Porefessional
  • Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation in Medium Beige
  • Fashion 21 Loose Powder in #1
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Wet ‘n Wild Blusher in Mellow Wine

♥Brows♥

  • Revlon Fantasy Brow in Brunette
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics (Faint)

♥Eyes♥

  • Wet ‘n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Eye Primer
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics (Base: W.O.S.; Crease: Faint; Lid: Venus)
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 (Outer V: Pistol; Center of the lid: Verve)
  • San San Gel Eyeliner in Black
  • Benefit They’re Real Mascara

♥Lips♥


  • NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Hot Red
  • Wet ‘n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Red Velvet


I was amazed with the eye primer since her eye makeup lasts up to 8 hours and didn’t crease even though she has an oily lid. Also, the foundation holds on her oily skin. Almost everything that I put on her stays up to the end of the night.



I failed to take a before picture but here are some of the pictures I took after I glam her up.

 If you want me to do your makeup, please email me at eliciadevera@gmail.com for inquiries. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥