Thursday, May 15, 2014

GRWM: Finals/Graduation Day at Makeup Design Academy

I am finally finished with Module 1 of Makeup Design Academy. Yey! So here's the look I rocked during our finals/graduation day.
 
 
I started off with my simple holy grail skin care which are...
Pond's Translucent Pinkish Glow
Nivea Sun Whitening Daily Face Fluid
Then for makeup, I wanted to change up a bit so I grabbed my silver and plum eyeshadow palette. I chose the makeup that I trusted and I know that has great longevity that I won't be touching up too much during our finals.
Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Foundation: San San HD Foundation in Olive
Concealer: Garnier BB Eye Roll On
Powder: Wet 'n Wild Cover All Pressed Powder in Light/Medium
Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Blush: Wet 'n Wild Icon Blusher in Mellow Wine
Brows: Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
Eye Primer: Wet 'n Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
Eyes: Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Palette in Precocious and Seductive
Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Charcoal*
Mascara: Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Lips: MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Fast Play
 
Here's the video of me getting ready:
 

Have a great day, beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥