Saturday, May 10, 2014

Purple Eyeliner Makeup of the Day ♥ May 9, 2014 ♥


Today is our branch meeting in our office and I just want to have a simple makeup but then I wanted to have a pop of color. Since I haven't used my purple eyeliner in a while now, I used it today to have a tiny wing eyeliner.


Here is the list of the products I used:
♥ Face
Maybelline Pore Eraser*
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 315*
Wet 'n Wild Cover All Press Powder in Light/Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer*
Sivanna Modified Powder in 10
♥ Brows
Milani Brow and Eye in Taupe
Etude House Brow Gel in #2*
♥ Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Basics (W.O.S.)*
PAC Liquid Eyeliner in Flashy Purple
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
♥Lips
Beauty Royale in Rum Raisin

*Some are not in the picture because I left it in my other makeup bag and I can't seem to find it. Bummer!

 
I love how the liquid eyeliner gave a pop of color on my simple makeup of the day. It's an easy way to make a unique and fun look.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥