Friday, May 9, 2014

Makeup of the Day ♥ May 8, 2014 ♥


So I went to the office today with my bare face, then my boss, which is my mother, asked me to do my makeup since it's a way of advertising myself as a makeup artist. I also did her makeup but I failed to take a picture.

So here is my before and after shot. Makeup really makes a big difference in the face, and lipstick gives out a great impact.

Here is the list of makeup that I used to achieve this look:
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer in Medium/Deep W6-7-8
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 315
Wet 'n Wild Cover All Pressed Powder in Light/Medium
Sivanna Modified Powder in 10
Benefit Hoola Bronzer (not in the picture)
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Charcoal
*Eyelash serum*
Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy
Here's a quick outfit of the day:
I am not brand conscious but I didn't expect I wore these brands today. I just do dress up for comfort not for style.


I just love dark lipsticks and I remembered how I loved this lip color. I am in love once again.





2 comments:

Comment here to brighten up my day. ♥